Ardennen Poteau ''''44 Museum
It is a military-historical museum about the Battle of the Bulge (winter 1944 - 1945), situated in the middle of the former battlefield of Poteau, a small village in the Belgian Ardennes. It has a new and also family-friendly conception.
The address is
Poteauer Strasse 22
4780 Poteau (near St.Vith)
- On motorway A26 (E25), take exit 50 and drive in direction of St.Vith.
- On motorway A27 (E42), take exit 14 and drive in direction of Vielsalm.
- Or from the G.D. of Luxembourg: take the N7 up to the Belgian border,
follow the N68 up to Vielsalm and then drive on the N675 toward St.Vith.
- In front of the museum itself is of course enough space to park your car(s).
- In the vicinity: there is a public parking lot along the road toward Vielsalm.
(All these parking lots are free of charge and also suitable for buses.)
The museum is open as follows:
From April 1 to June 30 each Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to 17:00 hours.
From July 1 to August 31 daily from 11:00 to 17:00 hours.
From September 1 to October 31 each Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to 17:00 hours.
Article created on 10/23/2011 by rene.
The last change was made on 12/18/2011 by rene.